Thursday, May 29, 2008

more about qatar

hey everyone! Today my family and I went to the mall, we went to games palooza! that was really fun. We played ping pong and foosball and air hockey. I enjoyed that. I had lunch at the Pizza Hut in the mall. The pizza was greasy and very good. I drank 7up from a can through a bendy straw :) .

I was going to play squash today, but the coach canceled the lessons because he had something "important" to do :( .

New things about Qatar: i am not sure if people here do this, but they dip their pizza in ketchup. It kind of sounds good. I might try it.

Thanks for reading! Post a comment please!! Little people rock \m/:)\m/!!!

Daniel

P.S If any of my friends read this, please tell everyone about it and tell them to check in on it

1 comment:

Uncle Chris said...

Pizza Hut that is just so wrong! I hope you had it only because there was no Dominos around!lol